Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Why? Was it may fault??

At last, I am free
To be the way I am,
But in the second world, Alas!!

Gone are the days,
Of suffering, of helplessness
Full of contempt & chaos,
Of deep, profound pain
Alas, all that ends in vain

I was screaming, I remember,
Let me live, “Oh Lord help me”
And I remember people around me,
Cursing me, swearing at me.

Why? Was it my fault?

I remember the day,
When my creators left me,
To be gone forever...
I was crying & the world around me,
Was moving away…

As if I am not what I am
But an alien from another world
A creation of a lesser god.

Why? Was it my fault?

Earlier they loved me, adored me,
Showed me how to work,
To laugh and to sense…

But, after a biological test,
After the declaration of me
Being HIV +ve
They left me, to suffer,
To grieve alone
To die, in silence
With only me, to mourn me…

Why? Was it my fault?
I ask you…
… was it my fault?

For which I die,
Without a word of love
Without letting them know
That I can love, and am lovable,
That they can hug me, touch me,
Play with me…
Without excursing upon
Themselves my disease…

Why? Was it my fault?

Did I not deserve,
The love, joy, peace and pain of life?

Did I not deserve to be,
To live a life of my own doings.

Why am I snatched of a chance to live
To give & to prove what I can do

Why in the age of spoiling
My clothes with play,
Do they splurt me in my blood
Without dismay!!

No comments: